Education:University of Economics in Poznan, College of Banking in Poznań, Adam Mickiewicz University
Experience: over 20 years
I teach programming in C, C ++, C #, Java, Prolog. As part of programming languages, I teach the basics of programming, syntax, as well as algorithmic thinking and solving programming problems. A separate competence is the ability to provide students with object-oriented programming and system design concepts in UML (in accordance with object-based design methodologies). I also teach component pro...
Education:Politechnika Krakowska im. T. Kościuszki
Experience: over 5 years
I warmly welcome,
My name is Krzysztof. I am a graduate of Computer Science at the Cracow University of Technology, where I obtained the title of engineer. I finished my master's degree in information management at the Jagiellonian University, where I also studied Mathematics. For 9 years I have been regularly tutoring mathematics and preparing and conducting matura courses.
What makes me differ...
- ten years of experience in teaching mathematics
- experience working with a child with dyscalculia
- I taught children aged 9 and adults over 30
- the most important for me is the goal, together with my student we must have a common goal (sentence to the next class, positive assessment, raising grades, ease of learning the subject in the future ...)
Education:AGH University of Science and Technology
Experience: over 5 years
I am a Master of Applied Mathematics at the AGH University of Science and Technology. I prepare for matura exams at the basic or extended level, I also help in current problems, homework, tests or colloquiums. I have many years of experience and an individual approach to each student.
Interested please contact.
!!! PREPARING FOR MATURA, EXAMS, TESTS AT EXTENSIVE AND BASIC LEVEL !!!
Hey! I am a graduate of Automatics and Robotics and Technical Physics of Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń. For 8 years I have been tutoring elementary, extended, and "student" mathematics. I mainly do the preparation of maths maturity exams. I have a master's degree in engineering. I treat the tutoring as...
Classes on programming for high school students. Preparation for exams at universities and high school final exams.
Practical lessons, usually Java, C, C ++, Python and SQL
as well as learning for written exams, most often of algorithms.
There are a lot of algorithms in my offer and I give homework for beginners and advanced.
Examples of algorithms are: sorting, BST, AVL trees, inorder, preord...
I teach lessons in automation, system theory, circuit theory, electrical engineering, electronics, linear algebra and geometry, mathematics, discrete mathematics, numerical methods, physics, university level. I help in solving tasks. I'm preparing for university exams. I also help in writing bachelor, master's and doctoral theses.
Jelenia Góra and the whole of Poland (online).
I worked as an assis...
I am tutoring 8 years. I invite to tutoring:
1) High school students: preparing for basic and extended exams, examinations, helping to catch up and mastering the current material.
2) junior high school students
3) Preparation for competitions such as kangaroo, alfik.
I am a demanding teacher and the student expects commitment and willingness to work together
- 2 year of experience as a private tutor in mathematics and computer science.
- I can only speak English.
- I have master degree in computer science from University of Delhi, and currently doing second
master degree in management (data scientist) in Akademia WSB, Dabrowa Gornicza.
- Helped students review and understand previous lessons to make connection with new lesson.
- Believe in practica...